This text is part of the SwordSearcher Deluxe Study Library.
Module type: Book
Module abbreviation: Mackintosh
“The right-click menu is extremely helpful in finding information in places where I wouldn't normally look. In short, SwordSearcher is a very valuable tool.”
Read more user comments
The Deluxe library includes hundreds of volumes. Discover how fast, convenient, and powerful software is compared to mere online study tools.
The Writings of Charles H. Mackintosh includes 97 essays and articles from "C.H.M." (as he signed most of his writings).
The SwordSearcher Mackintosh module is comprised of C.H.M.'s writings originally published in Miscellaneous Writings, seven volumes, and Occasional Papers. Mackintosh wrote on many topics, with his strong emphasis on evangelization and genuine Christian repentance clear throughout.
This library module contains:
- All-sufficiency of Christ, The
- Assembly of God, The
- Bible: Whence is it?, The
- Blind Man, and the Pharisees who said We see, The
- Call of God - Abraham and Lot, The
- Christ in the Vessel
- Christian perfection: What is it?
- Christian Priesthood, The
- Christian: His position and his work, The
- Christian's Mission, The
- Church, The
- Communion with God: What is it?
- Conversion: What is it?
- David's Companions and Paul's Friends
- Decision for Christ
- Dew of Hermon, The
- Discipleship in an evil day
- Discipline of the Assembly, The
- Diversity and Unity
- Divine Titles
- Each Member - A Help or a Hindrance: Which?
- Epaphras, The Service of Prayer
- Eternal Punishment vs. Universalism and Annihilationism
- Evangelization - A word to the Evangelist
- False Worship
- Fifteenth Letter to a Friend
- Final Perseverance: What is it?
- Forgiveness of sins: What is it?
- Gideon and his companions
- Glad Tidings
- God for us
- God in Everything
- God's Fulness for an Empty Vessel
- Grace and Government
- Great Commission, The
- History of the Tribe of Levi, The
- Holy Brethren
- Inside the Veil, Outside the Camp
- Israel and the Nations
- Jacob Alone With God
- Jehoshaphat - Worldliness
- Jehovah's Demand and Satan's Objections
- Jericho and Achor - Privilege and Responsibility
- Jesus Risen
- Job and His Friends
- John the Baptist - only a voice
- Landmarks and Stumblingblocks
- Law and grace Exemplified
- Legality and Levity
- Life and Times of David, The
- Life and Times of Elijah, The
- Life and Times of Josiah, The
- Living by Faith
- Living God and a Living Faith, The
- Lord Our Shepherd, The
- Love of Jesus, The
- Man of God, The
- Ministry of Reconciliation
- Now and Then
- One-sided Theology
- Our Standard and Our Hope
- Papers on the Lord's Coming
- Passover in Egypt, The
- Prayer and the Prayer Meeting
- Prayer, in its proper place
- Pre-Millennial Doctrine or Waiting for the Son?
- Prisoner of Hope, The
- Publicly and from house to house
- Regeneration: What is it?
- Regions Beyond, Let Us Go Again, The
- Remnant - Past and Present, The
- Risen Saviour, A
- Sabbath, the Law, and the Christian Ministry, The
- Sanctification: What is it?
- Saul of Tarsus
- Simon Peter - His life and its lessons
- There is one body
- Thou and thy house
- Thoughts on the Lord's Supper
- Three Appearings, The
- Three Crosses, The
- Throne and the Altar, The
- Thyself and the doctrine
- True Ground of Peace, The
- True Workman, The
- Two Musts, The
- Unequal Yoke, The
- Unity: What is it? And am I confessing it?
- Word on Christian Intercourse, A
- Words of Counsel
- Work in its Right Place
As with all library material in SwordSearcher, The Writings of C. H. Mackintosh can be instantly searched and is also accessible by Bible reference.