This video shows how SwordSearcher works with library books. In this example we'll look at the Park Street and Metropolitan Tabernacle Pulpit. You see how you can use a book topically and how it can be used in a study on a passage of Scripture. (3:47)
- Take a look at one of the largest book modules in SwordSearcher.
- Find it using the main search bar.
- Find all of the sermons with LIGHT in their title.
- Find all of the sermons that reference John 1 using the Verse Guide.
- Use the Bible Margin with the book.
- Make the tab for this module always visible.
- Use the Topic Guide with the book.
More videos here.