The following material is included in the Deluxe (full) version of SwordSearcher 8.4. All of the material listed here is immediately available after installation of the full version—there are no "unlock fees" for any SwordSearcher Bible Software Deluxe library module. Buy the Deluxe Edition now for just $59.95.
It bears repeating: We do not nickel-and-dime you to build your library. All you see listed here—hundreds of print volumes—are included in the software.
You may also view the contents indexed by author.
Blue links on item titles below lead to more detailed information. If an item does not have a link, it just means we haven't yet created a detailed information page for the web site. They are still part of the library.
- American Tract Society Dictionary of the Holy Bible
- M.G. Easton's Bible Dictionary
Third edition. Includes 277 maps and illustrations.
- Fausset's Bible Dictionary
By the co-author of the Jamieson-Fausset-Brown commentary, Andrew Robert Fausset.
- Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible
By James Hastings (editor).
- Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary
- The King James Bible Companion
Defines over 600 words as used in the King James Bible. 2010 edition, by David W. Daniels.
- Morrish Bible Dictionary
Published by George Morrish.
- Noah Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language
Over 60,000 word definitions, frequently using Scripture as examples.
- Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language
Over 120,000 word definitions and more than 4,000 scripture references linked. Edited
by Noah Porter, 1923.
- Smith's Bible Dictionary
The complete work as prepared by William Smith. "Every subject, place and event mentioned in the Bible—carefully identified and accurately defined."
- Strong's Hebrew and Greek Lexicons
James Strong's popular lexicon of Hebrew and Greek. Used in connection with the KJVSL SwordSearcher Bible text, linking each definition to the English words.
- Watson's Biblical and Theological Dictionary
by Richard Watson.
- Wright's Bible Word-Book
By William Aldis Wright, expanded from the original incomplete work by J. Eastwood. One of the more unique Bible word dictionaries, in that several examples showing how words were used in literature are included for most definitions.
Encyclopedias and Reference
Topical Bible Guides
- Harmonies and Chronologies
- Condensed Biblical Cyclopedia
A. S. Johnson.
- Thompson Chain Topics
Possibly the most popular topical Bible ever published.
- Nave's Topical Bible
- R.A. Torrey's New Topical Textbook
by Reuben Archer Torrey.
- Finney's Systematic Theology
Lectures by Charles Finney
- Dispensational Truth
With all charts and illustrations, by Clarence Larkin.
- Essential Works of Lewis Sperry Chafer
The Kingdom in History and Prophecy, Salvation: A Clear Doctrinal Analysis, He that is Spiritual, True Evangelism: Winning Souls by Prayer, Satan: His Motive and Methods, Grace: The Glorious Theme, Major Bible Themes, The Ephesian Letter Doctrinally Considered, The Crowns of the Lord Jesus Christ
- The Fundamentals
Edited by R.A. Torrey.
- How to Study the Bible
The Second Coming and Other Expositions, by I. M. Haldeman.
- Interpretation of the English Bible, An
by B. H. Carroll.
The complete 17 volume commentary and study of Scripture.
- One Book Rightly Divided
By Dr. Douglas Stauffer.
- Reviving the Blessed Hope of Thessalonians
By Douglas Stauffer and Andrew Ray, 2016. A book-form commentary on 1st and 2nd Thessalonians. Includes 17 charts.
- Rightly Dividing the Word
Including 55 charts and illustrations. Clarence Larkin.
- The Sir Robert Anderson Collection
The Coming Prince, Forgotten Truths, The Gospel and its Ministry, The Lord from Heaven, Redemption Truths, The Silence of God, and Types in Hebrews. By Sir Robert Anderson.
- When the End Begins
By Douglas Stauffer and Andrew Ray, 2017. A book-form commentary on Matthew chapters 24 and 25. Includes 60 charts.
- Great Preaching of the Faith
458 sermons and 450 subject indexes, from Calvin, Edwards, Finney, McCheyne, Moody, Morrison, Sunday, Torrey, Wesley, and Whitefield.
- Park Street and Metropolitan Tabernacle Pulpit
Over 3,500 sermons from C. H. Spurgeon. All 63 volumes!
- Bounds on Prayer
Necessity of Prayer, Essentials of Prayer, Reality of Prayer, Purpose in Prayer, Weapon of Prayer, Power of Prayer, and Prayer and Praying Men. By Edward M. Bounds.
- Crowned With Glory
The Bible from Ancient Text to Authorized Version, by Dr. Thomas Holland.
- The Essential Works of A. W. Tozer
Nine books from the life and ministry of A. W. Tozer (1897-1963), in one SwordSearcher book module: Christ, The Eternal Son; Jesus is Victor; Jesus, Author of Our Faith; Jesus, Our Man in Glory; Knowledge of the Holy; Man, The Dwelling Place of God; That Incredible Christian; The Pursuit of God; The Root of the Righteous.
- Handfuls on Purpose
James Smith and Robert Lee, 13 volumes, 1943
- Outlines of the Books of the Bible
Every chapter of the Scriptures presented in outline form.
- Writings of C.H. Mackintosh
Miscellaneous Writings (7 volumes), Occasional Papers.
- Writings of F. B. Hole
By Frank Binford Hole
- Authorized King James Version
Definitive Cambridge text, circa 1920.
Optionally displays words of Christ in red lettering.
- KJV-TSK: King James Version with Integrated Cross-references
The same Authorized King James text, with in-line cross-references from the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge.
- King James Version with Strong's Lexicon Links
Reverse interlinear. Each English word is linked to root Hebrew and Greek word forms from Strong's Concordance.
- King James 1611 Edition
The 1611 edition retaining original spellings.
- Wycliffe Translation
The first complete English translation ever made, by John Wycliffe. Completed in 1382 and revised in 1388, taken from an 1850 printing retaining the original form of English used.
- Tyndale Translation
The first English New Testament translated from Greek by William Tyndale. Also includes Tyndale's translation of the Pentateuch and Jonah. Retains the original form of English used.
- Geneva Bible
Another early translation that was a precursor to the KJV.
- Bishops Bible
- American Standard Version
- John Darby's Translation
- World English Bible
- Young's Literal Translation
- King James 2000
- Textus Receptus
- Scrivener's Greek New Testament with Stephens variants as footnotes.
- Ben Chayyim Hebrew Old Testament.
- Critical Greek New Testament
Greek New Testament, Wescott & Hort 1881 edition with NA27/UBS4 variants as footnotes, included for comparison purposes.
- Foreign Language Bible Pack
Optionally installs any, all, or none of the following:
- Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke Arabic Bible
- Chinese: Union Translation (Traditional and Simplified)
- Danish Bibelen
- Dutch: Statenvertaling
- Finnish Biblia
- French: Louis Segond
- German: Luther Bible
- Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bibbia
- Portuguese: Almeida Atualizada
- Russian: Synodal Translation
- Spanish: Reina Valera Gomez
- Spanish: Reina Valera
- Spanish: Reina Valera with Strong's Links
- Swedish: Carl XII Biblia
- Thai: Thai Bible KJV
- 30 Color Maps
From J. L. Hurlbut's Historical Geography of the Bible.
- Over 100 Illustrations by Clarence Larkin
Included with Dispensational Truth, Rightly Dividing the Word, and Commentaries on Daniel and Revelation, by Clarence Larkin.
- 277 Maps and Illustrations from Easton's Illustrated Bible Dictionary
Included with the text of the third edition of Easton's Illustrated Bible Dictionary.
- Word Clouds
By Bill Bonnell. A unique resource with linked word diagrams for each book and major division of the Bible.
Please note: the inclusion of material in the SwordSearcher Bible Software library is not an a priori endorsement of that material. Commentaries and other books are the writings of men and as such are prone to human error. Many of these materials present differing positions on some doctrines. Always remember to compare any statements of man against Scripture, as only Scripture is pure.