This video demonstrates the Scan Text for Verse References tool. (3:44)
- Show an example web page containing numerous Bible references which would be time-consuming to look up manually or type in.
- Copy and paste the study text into the Scan Text tool.
- Seeing all the referenced verses here is fast and easy, as each reference becomes linked, automatically.
- See the text of the verses in pop-ups.
- Click them to explore context and other actions from a Verse List panel.
- Also, show how lists of verses references can be typed into the Scan Text tool (such as when reading printed material).
- Demonstrate how all of the linked verses can be loaded into a single Verse List with one click.