- Authorized King James Version
Optionally displays words of Christ in red lettering.
- King James Version with Strong's Lexicon Links
Each English word is linked to Hebrew and Greek words from Strong's Concordance.
- King James 1611 Edition
The 1611 edition retaining original spellings.
- Wycliffe Translation
The first complete English translation ever made, by John Wycliffe. Completed in 1382 and revised in 1388, taken from an 1850 printing retaining the original form of English used.
- Tyndale Translation
The first English New Testament translated from Greek by William Tyndale. Also includes Tyndale's translation of the Pentateuch and Jonah. Retains the original form of English used.
- Geneva Bible
Another early translation that was a precursor to the KJV.
- Bishops Bible
- American Standard Version
- John Darby's Translation
- World English Bible
- Young's Literal Translation
- King James 2000
- Textus Receptus
- Scrivener's Greek New Testament with Stephens variants as footnotes.
- Ben Chayyim Hebrew Old Testament.
- Critical Greek New Testament
Greek New Testament, Wescott & Hort 1881 edition with NA27/UBS4 variants as footnotes, included for comparison purposes.
- Foreign Language Bible Pack
Optionally installs any, all, or none of the following:
- Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke Arabic Bible
- Chinese: Union Translation (Traditional and Simplified)
- Danish Bibelen
- Dutch: Statenvertaling
- Finnish Biblia
- French: Louis Segond
- German: Luther Bible
- Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bibbia
- Portuguese: Almeida Atualizada
- Russian: Synodal Translation
- Spanish: Reina Valera Gomez
- Spanish: Reina Valera
- Spanish: Reina Valera with Strong's Links
- Swedish: Carl XII Biblia
- Thai: Thai Bible KJV
Dictionaries & Encyclopedias:
- American Tract Society Dictionary of the Holy Bible
- Companion Bible Appendixes
By E. W. Bullinger.
- M.G. Easton's Bible Dictionary
Third edition. Includes 277 maps and illustrations.
- Fausset's Bible Dictionary
By the co-author of the Jamieson-Fausset-Brown commentary, Andrew Robert Fausset.
- Figures of Speech Used in the Bible
By E. W. Bullinger
- Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible
By James Hastings (editor).
- Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary
- International Standard Bible Encyclopedia
One of the largest Bible encyclopedias.
- The King James Bible Companion
Defines over 600 words as used in the King James Bible. 2010 edition, by David W. Daniels.
- McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia
Over 49,000 entries on Biblical, Theological, and Ecclesiastical topics, literature, people, and places.
- Morrish Bible Dictionary
Published by George Morrish.
- Noah Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language
Over 60,000 word definitions, frequently using Scripture as examples. Far more useful in Bible study then more recent editions.
- Smith's Bible Dictionary
The complete work as prepared by William Smith. "Every subject, place and event mentioned in the Bible-- carefully identified and accurately defined."
- Strong's Hebrew and Greek Lexicons
James Strong's popular lexicon of Hebrew and Greek. Used in connection with the KJVSL SwordSearcher Bible text, linking each definition to the English words.
- Watson's Biblical and Theological Dictionary
by Richard Watson.
- Williams' Exhaustive Concordance of Bible Numbers
Teach Us To Number by J. G. Williams.
- Wright's Bible Word-Book
By William Aldis Wright, expanded from the original incomplete work by J. Eastwood. One of the more unique Bible word dictionaries, in that several examples showing how words were used in literature are included for most definitions.
- Andrew Miller's Church History
by Andrew Miller.
- Annals of the World
by James Ussher.
- Osborn's Biblical History
H. S. Osborn's Classbook of Biblical History and Geography.
- Bounds on Prayer
Necessity of Prayer, Essentials of Prayer, Reality of Prayer, Purpose in Prayer, Weapon of Prayer, Power of Prayer, and Prayer and Praying Men. By Edward M. Bounds.
- Charles Finney's Systematic Theology
Lectures by Charles Finney
- Crowned With Glory
The Bible from Ancient Text to Authorized Version, by Dr. Thomas Holland.
- Dispensational Truth
With all charts and illustrations, by Clarence Larkin.
- Essential Works of Lewis Sperry Chafer
The Kingdom in History and Prophecy, Salvation: A Clear Doctrinal Analysis, He that is Spiritual, True Evangelism: Winning Souls by Prayer, Satan: His Motive and Methods, Grace: The Glorious Theme, Major Bible Themes, The Ephesian Letter Doctrinally Considered, The Crowns of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Great Preaching of the Faith
458 sermons and 450 subject indexes, from Calvin, Edwards, Finney, McCheyne, Moody, Morrison, Sunday, Torrey, Wesley, and Whitefield.
- How to Study the Bible
The Second Coming and Other Expositions, by I. M. Haldeman.
- Interpretation of the English Bible, An
by B. H. Carroll.
The complete 17 volume commentary and study of Scripture.
- One Book Rightly Divided
By Dr. Douglas Stauffer.
- Outlines of the Books of the Bible
Every chapter of the Scriptures presented in outline form.
- Park Street and Metropolitan Tabernacle Pulpit
Over 3,500 sermons from C. H. Spurgeon. All 63 volumes!
- Rightly Dividing the Word
Including 55 charts and illustrations. Clarence Larkin.
- Fox's Book of Martyrs
The classic work chronicling slain believers throughout the history of the Church. Edited by William Byron Forbush.
- Seven Books by Sir Robert Anderson
The Coming Prince, Forgotten Truths, The Gospel and its Ministry, The Lord from Heaven, Redemption Truths, The Silence of God, and Types in Hebrews. By Sir Robert Anderson.
- Books by Alfred Edersheim
Sketches of Jewish Social Life and The Temple: Its Ministry and Services
- Writings of C.H. Mackintosh
Miscellaneous Writings (7 volumes), Occasional Papers.
- Writings of F. B. Hole
By Frank Binford Hole
- John S. C. Abbott and Jacob Abbott's Commentary on the New Testament
- Albert Barnes' Notes on the New and Old Testaments
By Albert Barnes.
- William Burkitt's Expository Notes on the New Testament
By William Burkitt.
- Biblical Illustrator
56 volume commentary edited by Joseph S. Exell.
- Calvin's Commentaries
Verse-specific commentary from the Calvin Translation Society edition of John Calvin's Commentaries.
- Adam Clarke's Commentary on the Bible
By Adam Clarke.
- Coke's Bible Commentary
By Thomas Coke.
- Companion Bible Notes
By E. W. Bullinger.
- John Darby's Chapter Synopses
A commentary focusing on each chapter, rather than each individual verse, of the Bible. By John Nelson Darby.
- Edwards' Notes on Scripture
By Jonathan Edwards.
- Family Bible Notes
- Gaebelein's Annotated Bible
Commentary by Arno Clemens (A.C.) Gaebelein.
- Geneva Bible Commentary
Commentary from the 1599 edition of the Geneva Bible.
- Grant's Bible Notes
Expository Notes from the Numerical Bible by F. W. Grant.
- Gray's Concise Bible Commentary
By James M. Gray.
- Hole's New Testament Commentary
By Frank Binford (F. B.) Hole.
- John Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
By John Gill.
- Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Commentary
Robert Jamieson, A. R. Fausset, and David Brown; Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible.
- Keil and Delitzsch Old Testament Commentary
By Karl Keil and Franz Delitzsch.
- Larkin's Commentaries on Daniel and Revelation
The Book of Revelation; The Book of Daniel. Clarence Larkin. Includes 61 charts and illustrations.
- Lightfoot's commentary on the Gospels
Gospel commentaries in From the Talmud and Hebraica by John Lightfoot.
- Mackintosh's Notes on the Pentateuch
Commentary on Genesis-Deuteronomy by Charles H. Mackintosh (C.H.M.).
- MacLaren's Expositions of Holy Scripture
by Alexander MacLaren. Over 1500 sermons in commentary form.
- Matthew Henry's Whole Bible Commentary
The entire commentary by Matthew Henry.
- Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary
Matthew Henry's smaller devotional commentary.
- Newell's Romans, Verse by Verse
- The People's New Testament Commentary
New Testament Explanatory Notes by B. W. Johnson.
- The Preacher's Complete Homiletical Commentary
Joseph Exell, William Jones, George Barlow, et. al.
- Pulpit Commentary
Edited by H. D. M. Spence, Joseph S. Exell.
- Matthew Poole's Commentary on the Holy Bible
English Annotations on the Holy Bible, by Matthew Poole.
- Morning and Evening Devotional
Quite possibly the best daily devotional ever published, by C. H. Spurgeon. Accessible by verse reference and by date.
- Scofield Reference Bible Notes
"Old Scofield" edition, 1917. C. I. Scofield (editor).
- The Fourfold Gospel and Commentary on Acts
McGarvey and Pendleton's Gospel commentaries, and J.W. McGarvey's commentary on Acts.
- Trapp's Bible Commentary
by John Trapp.
- C.H. Spurgeon's Treasury of David
C. H. Spurgeon's mammoth seven-volume commentary on the Psalms, unabridged version.
- Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Expanded, with 800,000 cross-references.
- A. T. Robertson's New Testament Word Pictures
- John Wesley's Bible Notes
By John Wesley.
Topical Bible Guides:
Maps and Illustrations:
- 30 Color Maps
From J. L. Hurlbut's Historical Geography of the Bible.
- Over 100 Illustrations by Clarence Larkin
Included with Dispensational Truth, Rightly Dividing the Word, and Commentaries on Daniel and Revelation, by Clarence Larkin.
- 277 Maps and Illustrations from Easton's Illustrated Bible Dictionary
Included with the text of the third edition of Easton's Illustrated Bible Dictionary.
- Word Clouds
By Bill Bonnell. A unique resource with linked word diagrams for each book and major division of the Bible.
Even more library material is available
for free download in the SwordSearcher Forums
Additionally, some publishers
offer additional library modules.