Version 8 released last week added the KJV-TSK.
I’ve created a video with a detailed look at this text and how you can use it to your advantage in Bible study.
I am very happy to be able to announce a major new release. SwordSearcher 8 is the result of a significant effort and it’s great to finally be able to present it to you. Please see below for a summary of the new features and be sure to watch the short video demonstrating a few of them.
All of your upgrade questions are answered here.
What’s New in SwordSearcher 8
- KJV-TSK: The King James Bible with integrated in-line cross-references from the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge.
- The extremely useful Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (expanded, with over 800,000 cross-references) is now available in an integrated form in this new Bible panel tab.
- Hundreds of thousands of cross-references are now presented in-line from notation in the Bible text. It is no longer necessary to go to a separate commentary panel to use the cross-references.
- Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary 1913 [Web1913]
- A very complete dictionary from the early 20th century. This digital edition organizes identical headwords under a single entry. Not counting plurals or multiple word forms, there are over 120,000 words defined in over 98,000 entries, with over 48,000 cross-linked entries and over 4,300 linked references to Scripture.
- This does not replace the 1828 Wester’s module — both are included.
- Integrated Bar Graph for Bible search result verse lists.
- Concordance View mode for Bible search results in Verse List Panels.
- New KJVSL (and SRVSL) layout: Reverse interlinear.
- Comprehensive support for high-DPI and 4K+ displays.
- Assign your own hotkeys to your favorite modules with custom module shortcuts.
And LOTS more.
Current users click here for upgrade info.
Not yet a SwordSearcher user? Order here.