SwordSearcher 9.0 has a free small update (version 126.96.36.19904), which has the following fixes since 9.0 was released:
- Fixed: if a bookmark was set from the main Bookmarks menu (invoking dialog), the bookmark menu item caption wouldn’t update until the next time SwordSearcher was started.
- Light mode menu text color fix on Windows 11.
- Fixed some UI painting issues.
- Fixed mouse wheel not scrolling tree view in Images Viewer.
- Fixed clone panel content links sometimes not resolving to the correct module.
- Fixed search result panel captions changing to long format when layout was reset or changed.
- Fixed: in the editor, a manually created href link could cause the program to freeze when switching to the code editor if it was missing a closing quotation mark.
What’s a “hotfix?”
A hotfix is a minor update to fix bugs that were discovered after the official release. It just fixes some issues; it doesn’t add any new features. It is strongly recommended that you install the hotfix to keep your SwordSearcher experience as good as it can be.
How can I get it?
Just open SwordSearcher and go to the Help menu, and choose Check for Updates. This will show you any updates available to you and give you a download link, if applicable.
That’s the preferred way to check for updates. You can also directly download the hotfix here:
Download: SwordSearcher-188.8.131.5204-Hotfix.exe (15.4 MB)
If you’re using a version of SwordSearcher prior to 9.0, be sure to read about what’s new in 9.0 and get your upgrade here.